Thursday, October 28, 2010

One amazing temple trip and one evil cat.

I have often said, well the past few days, that this kitten is super sweet. He is, until he wants something. UGH! Cat scratches were in my past, or so I thought. But hopefully he will have a new home tomorrow. :) And right after I type that, he lays in my arms, grabs my finger and snuggles with it. AW!



I was able to go to the Birmingham Temple tonight. Once again, it was a wonderful experience. I learned things that were amazing, and the spirit was really strong. Just listening to the confirmations was amazing! I really enjoy going to the temple and I am going to try and go weekly when I am in Utah. I should make a wheel with the temples on it and spin it weekly to decide what one I am going to. LOL!



Anyway, that is about all I can type tonight. This kitten is ready for bed, and will NOT leave me alone until I go. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment