Monday, November 1, 2010

Rambling.

I started packing. Maybe a week too soon, but I have one suitcase done. Delta told me that I have a 50lb weight limit for the flight, and I think one of my suitcases already go over that lol. Mom said that she will ship some stuff to me, or possibly take some things with her when she comes for a visit. It is so hard taking everything I own and stuffing them in two suitcases. Anyway, so that is what I have been doing all day- washing clothes and packing.

Yesterday was such a sad day for me. I was released as a Ward Missionary. It kinda made reality set in a bit. And tomorrow is my last Relief Society shindig here in Cullman. Sometimes I feel like the time before my move is dragging on and other times I feel as though it is flying past me. I just keep in mind that the holy ghost is with me, and my heavenly father knows what he is doing. His plan for me is so perfect and divine. I worry, but I am trying so hard not to. I am so excited to get out to Utah and see my friends though! It is going to be SO exciting! Sometimes I feel like this is all I have to blog about but hopefully soon I will stop talking about it.

On to other things. Okay, really, I am so tired I have nothing else to talk about. Lame I know. I should go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment