Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Babies, Babies and MORE Babies!!!

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend two amazing baby showers!


First, Amber Dube. Baby shower/Welcome to the world, Garth! It was held at Kristen Gaufin's home. We had so much fun! Jepoardy and snacks! Even mini cheesecakes that Mary loves so much! HAHA! Garth seemed to have a fun time too! It was such a great night for socializing with the sisters. It made me realize how much I am going to miss everyone. :(

Next we had Kami Drake's baby shower. I have to admit, for me, shopping for a baby girl is easier than a boy- both equally fun, but it is just easier to choose for a girl. The shower was held at Cindy Drake's home. Refreshments, games and tons of socializing! Kami received so many wonderful things for Sipsey! She is going to be adorable, and I can't wait to meet her!

And of course Lily was there being cute as ever! She is so expressive! I know I have only been in the ward for 6 months, but this child has grown so much! It's amazing to watch a baby grow and learn! She is precious, isn't she?

The shower was absolutely amazing! It is amazing how a baby can bring together so many. She is going to be so loved!!! :) I am glad for the turnout, a first baby is so life changing, and I wish Kami and Amel all the best in the world with their little girl!!
..and finally.. CAYSEN!!! We had my precious nephew Caysen's birthday party the same day as Kami's baby shower. I was busy busy busy!!!! He is turning two! Most of the family was in attendance, and it was held at my parents home.

Candiace was there with her son Tucker, and Tanner.. Notice someone missing? Tanner has not mad his appearance into the world yet! But he will be meeting us all on Friday. I am so excited to meet him!


 I have so many pictures of Caysen, and this is my first with Tucker. I thought it turned out well! All in all, the past few days have been so much fun! It is so exciting to see little ones grow and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment