Wednesday, October 27, 2010

News, News, News!

I will openly admit that there are WAY too many people living under one roof. My step sister started WWIII again, and you know, I would think that I am used to it, but sadly I can't get familiar with the fact that everyone fights all the time. She dangles her son over everyone, when she is LESS than a fit parent. Technically she is homeless, because she gets kicked out of everywhere she lives for acting like a brat. But anyway, so after the huge fight happened I decided that I needed to move up my flight to Utah. I paid $178 bucks and moved my flight up to November 13th. So now I am preparing my move much quicker than anticipated. The fight was not the ONLY reason I moved it up though. Dragging it out was killing my mom and I was wasting my money on gas going from county to county for Cullman activities. The money that was to get me through when I get to Utah until I get a job was dwindling away quickly.


So the luggage is bought, and all I have to do now is pay my pack my stuff and pay my luggage fees. Yes I know, Southwest-bags fly free. Well I didn't know that until AFTER I bought the ticket. Oh well. It's over and done with and there is nothing I can do to change it. lol


And then this kitten situation. Someone dropped off a super cute kitten at the house, we can't keep him, and he needs a new home- and fast! Hm. Craigstlist, anyone?


...And last but not least, my step sister Kristen is preggers!!!! We are all so excited. She and her husband Scott are so happy! I think he is more ecstatic than she is lol. While she is excited about buying baby clothes, he is pumped about the shoes. He is gonna be the dad in the delivery room that shakes while cutting the cord, and then passes out. I am gonna try to fly home to be here when she has the baby. I can't wait! And the good thing about it, is that the family won't have to fight to be around the baby, more specifically my Mom. This is such a blessing to have another family member on the way. Now if Bianca will just get pregnant, this picture would look somewhat complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment