Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maybe a little less attitude and a little more dance!

Today really started out like any other day, until some people decide to be EXTREMELY selfish. So I step in and take care of business. I am pretty stubborn, so I don't back down easily. I just get tired of people treating my Mom like crap, when she is the ONLY one who bends over backwards for other people. Now that it is all settled, I am keeping my distance. I am infuriated- but praying about it. Anywho..





 
Today is Wednesday, therefore, it is Scripture Study time!!!  I got ready and went to the ward for another awesome lesson with the missionaries. After, we all decided to go to Ryan's and eat. Gotta feed the missionaries, poor guys! The are HUNGRY! HAHA. Whatever, those guys eat better than I do! Elder George decided to show off how much he loves okra, and Elder Pendleton showed his appreciation for fried chicken.

Upon leaving Ryan's, I went to game stop to get another Xbox head set, being that my sweet kitten chewed my other one into a million pieces. Who knew kittens could do so much damage?!? And finally after months, I was able to play Halo 3. Now its 2 am, and I should really go to bed. I am so sleepy. I do hope everyone has a wonderful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment