Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It seems that I am never satisfied.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I change my mind.. a lot. If given a choice it can take hours to choose. In this case, cell phones. Now this may not be interesting to anyone but myself, but I have went through probably 50 phones since I was 16. I get one, and decide I don't like it. It's kinda like a little obsession. Some people collect shoes, I collect phones- only I don't really collect, I just change a ton. So I got my first iPhone in February 2008. Since then I have had 4. 2 first generations, one 3g and then the iPhone 4. And now, I am changing again. I don't know why I cant be satisfied. I do the same thing with purses, blog backgrounds, pictures, nail polish and music. Just a few things that drive me insane if they stay the same. But this thing with phones is getting costly. Although I am paying nothing this time, most of the time, that is not the case. Anyway, the people who have known me for a while just laugh at me, but I have realized that it is getting on my nerves too. Maybe I'll be happy with my new one. Probably not. HAHA oh well. Random I know, but I feel better now. Future cellphones better watch out, I'm coming for you! buahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment