Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Wish List.

So instead of just telling everyone what I want for Christmas, I decided to make a list of all the things that make me happy. I am super easy to please, but these are things that I can and will buy for myself that will make me the happiest.


1. Sewing Machine. I am determined to make my own skirts after my surgery. :)
2. Barnes & Noble Nook. I think in the long run it will actually SAVE money. No more buying books to weigh down my purse. No breaking the straps on my purse. :)
3. More yarn. Any type of yarn. 
4. A hard case for my Macbook Pro. Scratches are killing me! 
5. Chapstick. Burts bees or the kind I bought before I moved here. I ran out and they do not sell it here! What is this?!?
6. Candles. Smelly good ones. Walmart brand works fine, but I love the Candle Barn or Bath and Body Works.
7. iTunes gift card. I need some new jams.
8. A box of fruit snacks. I love them so much!
9. Picture frames of all kinds. Old, vintage or modern- anything will do.


And last but most definitely not least..


10. A trip home to see my family.


Thats pretty much it. I love simple things so much, and I wish life was not as complicated as it is. But I do love the life I have and I am thankful for everything I have been given. 


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment