Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just a quick update :)

So my life is wonderful. I am sure I have said that before, but it really is. It is looking like I am getting to go home for Christmas! I am so excited! It will be good to see my family! I have not met Ava or Tanner yet (my new niece and nephew) So I am happy that I will finally get to meet them.


I am getting my surgery in January. I had my sleep study last week and I will have the results in about a week from now. I have two more appointments and I will be done with everything that the surgeon is requiring. My mom is coming here to help and I have a huge support group. I am scared but I know that this will be SO worth it!


I moved back to Provo. Thankfully! And I received a new calling: 1st councilor in the Relief Society Presidency. So far it has been great, and I am excited to see what is to come. I love Provo so much, I really do. I thought I didn't- but I'm pretty sure that was a lie haha!


Also I have new pictures! Firstly, the transformation that has occurred with me. I have lost 30 lbs since moving to Utah- more specifically since my gallbladder surgery. 



The first picture was my wedding day, May 30th 2008, and the second one was taken November 19th 2011- just a couple of weeks ago. I say it is major progress! I am super excited for my surgery now, because 30 lbs has taken so much off of me emotionally and physically. 



I learned how to knit :) 
Start:
                                                                             Finish!




I did want to take a quick minute to recognize my amazing friends. I am so thankful for them. I have met some amazing people here!


My roommate Britney and I


My dear friend Mariah and I 


My awesome co-worker and friend Shannon.



 My old roommate and best friend Becky.



My old roommates Becky and Jose :)



Jose's girlfriend Sharon, Myself and Becky



My neighbor and friend Jessica. 



Not quite sure why I look sad. haha 



HAHA



 I am really thankful for all I have.. and all the amazing people who have entered my life. Now obviously this is not all of them, but just the ones I have pictures of. I love my friends here, they make my whole world complete.


Anyway, this was really quick because it is almost 1 am and I have church in the morning. I hope everyone is having a wonderful night. 


xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment