Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thoughts for the night.

Thoughts for the night: 


I never get enough sleep.
I am pretty sure that my new c-pap machine is going to kill me.
I am getting more anxious every day before my surgery. (Feb 14th.. what a Valentines gift!)
I have met some pretty amazing people lately- and I have realized how blessed I truly am. (Their kids are pretty spectacular too!)
School is going to be the death of me, I just know it.
My iPhone is saving my sanity on a daily basis.
Its nice to shop for yourself once in a while.
Giving a gift is nice, but it makes all the difference when it is something that you actually make yourself.
My amazing friend Cecily makes the absolute hands down best fajitas.
Its kinda strange living in this big apartment with only one other roommate. Everyone else already moved out.
The scriptures are awesome- its amazing how much you can learn in just a few pages.
I think I am going to spoil myself with food type things until I can't have them anymore- I feel justified. 
Yes, Christmas is the best time of year.
After mixing 3 different candle waxes I am pretty sure I have created a carmel frappe candle in the process. My room smells amazing.
Ancestry.com is killing my inner child.
I am confident I will lose my 3rd chapstick that I have purchased in the past 2 months soon.
I am addicted to the Dear John Soundtrack.
I wear my heart on my sleeve way too much- I just don't think it is too much to ask for someone to love me. 
I should, when driving home from Salt Lake City, leave much earlier than 8:30.
Law School scares me- good luck to my friends who are currently in it or recently accepted. 
Amazon: I love you.
Febreze: I love you too.


Thats all.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are utterly fantastic!
    And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I miss you too Sister Dressen! You are going to be a fantastic missionary! I love you!

    ReplyDelete