Monday, March 5, 2012

Of all the things I know, this is one I know to be true.

I have had something weighing on my heart today.. I need to get it out. 


Being a Christian means taking upon yourself the name of Christ.. living as he would, and following his lead. That is what I do, every day. I remember him, I love him.. he is truly my best friend. I follow his word.. from his ministry before his crucifixion to his ministry after he rose again. In the East and in the Americas, he came to us to feel prints in his hands, feet and side. He knows us individually, and he loves us so much. I am a Christian, I am a person who loves my savior and my father in heaven blesses me so much every day because of my dedication to him. 


I have been given trials for a reason, and although I am still trying to figure out why, I am grateful for them- and I know that heavenly father is mindful of me. He will never forget me. He will give me guidance and direction through the holy ghost... and through the words of the prophet today, I will know exactly what I need to do. 


In the end of it all, it will be worth it. Then, when it is all said and done, I will be able to hug my savior and my father in heaven. We must endure to the end... no matter how hard it is because the outcome will be very worth it. I imagine that day, to see my saviors face.. how great it will be. Until then, I will serve him, and tell the world of him. The joy I have in my heart exceeds any happiness I have ever known and it is because I have a personal relationship with my savior. 


I am a member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints. I am a Mormon, a Christian, a daughter of god, a sister to Christ, a follower of the Savior, a faithful servant to the Father..  and I know I have a place in heaven. I know I will see my family again some day. ..and I know that Christ lives. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God today. I know that my church is the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today, and I am so thankful to be a member, and to know the gospel in its fullness. I am thankful for the truth that I have.


The sprit has been so strong for me today. I just needed to get this out.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment