Sunday, March 4, 2012

I am SO ready!

I always say that I love the winter time.. and I do.. But I have noticed that when it is January-March I am so depressed! Its cold, nothing to look forward to, unlike the cold before Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am ready for some warmer weather, leaves on the trees and the sun shine. I am ready for a change.. and although I just made a huge one, I am ready for it to be known in a larger way. I am ready to step out this summer in smaller clothes, actually wearing (modest) shorts and short sleeve shirts- things I avoided before because I was so self conscious with my body. I still am, but I know that is quick to change. 

I am ready for FHE activities outside, and me healed and ready to play ultimate frisbee, volleyball, go swimming, hot tubbing.. meet new people. I am ready to meet someone. I have been ready for a while.. but I long for that! This time of year reminds me that I am alone.. much more than others. Luckily there is so much to do here in Provo this time of year, that I can forget at least until I come home. 

I can't wait to show off the weight that I have lost... I am nowhere near close to my goal weight, but as quickly as I am losing, it will not be long. 

Until next time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment