Sunday, August 5, 2012

Life is Good.

Life is good. Oh so good. I am happier now than I have ever been in my life. Getting out of the "Bubble" in Provo did a lot of good. I didn't move to Logan like I had originally planned. I did however move to Cedar City which is about 3 hours south of Provo. I moved in to a place here where I am content for the time being until I can get up the energy to find somewhere else, as this is just temporary. But for now, I am doing well. I am all settled in and feeling good. 




Cedar is really a gorgeous place to live. I saw 4 rainbows within my first few days here. Which is way nice! You know you are having a good week when you see that many. 

I went back down to Big Water this week to spend time with my favorite people. When I come home I feel super depressed lol. It is literally in the middle of nowhere, but in the center of it all.  Nearly the same distance to Bryce, Zions, The Grand Canyon, Cottonwood Canyon.. everything. All of the major national parks. It is in the desert, hot, sandy, but also next to Lake Powell. There are a million things to do down there, and to tell the honest truth- no where on the face of this planet compares. I love it down there. So this weekend we went to the Grand Canyon North Rim. Woah! Holy hell.. I have never been that blown away by a place. The spirit around that area is awesome anyway. We froze our asses off, but we had a blast. I can not wait to go back!!












Trips like that are some that you never forget. But it's not just the place, it is the people you spend time with. 

So Friday, I am headed back to Bama for 12 days, then hopefully back top Big Water to set the semester off with a kick. Life is good... it really really is. 
Until next time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment