Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blogging on a Plane.



So I am sitting here on the plane flying back to SLC. Strange to blog like this. So many thousands of feet from the Earth I call home. My flight should arrive in SLC around 4:20 pm, and Shan-Bo is picking me up. I am so excited to see her! When I am sad all I have to do is think about her, Katt Williams and the Bangs Bitch song and I smile :) I am equally excited to go to Big Water this weekend. Yes this vacay has been fun, but was also a stressful time in Alabama. Being back home made me realize how happy I am to live so far away. Southern Utah makes my stress fade away. It is a nice feeling! 

School starts on Monday- that should make for an interesting week. I am ready to get back in the groove of things for sure. I am glad that I went home though. I am happy that I was able to spend time with my mom and my family- and see my niece and nephew. They are precious! 

So this plane is showing the Avengers.. and there are missionaries sitting behind me. I asked them what they are going to do, because technically they are still on their missions- they replied that they were going to read their scriptures. I love it! 

Ah to fly back to utah. I can't wait to see the mountains again. I have missed them. 

I had a much needed talk with my Mom while I was home- and it went so well. I am relieved. She is so accepting of me and honestly it shocks me- some people will not be that approving of my decisions in my life but you know for me the only approval I need is from God and my Mom, and I have both of them on my side. It feels amazing. 

Well that is pretty much it for now, snacks are being served and I am going to finish watching this movie.

Until next time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment