Sunday, September 2, 2012

Home again.

It is one of those days. Again. I just came home from Big Water. I feel like I am in this rut- and endless cycle of something I am unfamiliar with. I don't really know anyone in Cedar, still. A lot of the reason is because every weekend since I moved down here I have been gone. Between going to BW and going home to Bama, I am always gone. Not that I am complaining, trust me I am definitely not complaining ;) I just miss friends. I miss being somewhere familiar. Going to BW makes me stress-less, and then when I come home I feel anxious, regardless if I have nothing to do or I have a ton to do. Its almost a feeling of looking forward to nothing. I have school, and I need to find a job, because my money will deplete very soon, but other than that, it is an endless cycle of work and school- and that is it. I guess that is why I am depressed when I drive home. I have no desire to be home, and when I am here, I feel nothing. So I thought about driving up to Provo today and staying up there until tomorrow afternoon. I am still thinking I may just do that. I dislike Provo, however, I like my friends, and they are there. There are too many commas in this blog,,,,,,,,,,,.

Okay, anyway. Random. I feel so awesome going out in to the desert, it makes me feel complete being down there. I was able to see more amazing things while I was there this weekend. Like a crazy full moon and a tiny flash flood. A first for me on both accounts. I have never saw a full moon through a telescope, it was nearly blinding! And the flash flood was pretty cool too! I want to see a big one soon- maybe before the monsoon season ends. I am looking forward to camping again before the season ends as well. I like to have a plan on what I will be doing and right now I lack just that. That is my issue. A-HA! I have figured it out! That is my problem, I do not have a plan for the next few weeks- I need one! I need something to look forward to, and to know when I can see some of my favorite people again.


Blah. Priorities. Responsibilities. I don't want to be an adult anymore! HAHA! So for now, I am sitting in my room, on my computer (figures, right?) doing nothing. Sad. Anywho. Just a few thoughts for now.

Until next time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment