Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Cat, The Loft, The Advisor.

I haven't been in the mood to write anything funny in a while. Most of the time a good old fashioned rant will do the trick, but I have been in this "deep" mode. I don't know what the shit that is about. It needs to stop. Like yesterday.

Anyway. So school started back, that is fun. Draining the life right out of me- with my professors keeping us off topic and talking about the most random shit you have ever heard, this semester has been deemed the most interesting semester of my life. 3 more to go and I will be done. THANK GOD!

Dude, I am officially a Junior. What is this? Where does the time go? I have one year left? Really!? Crazy! It feels good though, and I am ready to be done. I moved into a sweet apartment until I graduate. It is looking like May 2014 is my graduation time. Finally. :) I am staying motivated though- at least I am trying. I am not going to lie, I get knocked off the path quite frequently but I jump right back on.

There is a cat outside.. okay, random right? Skinny, baby factory recently removed and she love love loves my roommate Cadence. Of course she feeds her. So she comes back, over and over. Its technically our cat that is not our cat. Shh.

I have a loft in my house.. well every room has a loft technically. I thought about putting a twin up there.. not like a twin child, no. I am talking a twin bed. I can see myself up there all happy n shit and roll my ass right off onto the floor. Its a nice 7 foot drop... possibly more. I could break a couple bones I am sure. But needless to say the loft is pretty awesome for things, you know other than sleeping... I appreciate the architecture in this house. It is nice.

I completely swapped my diet to vegan a few weeks back. It has been a crazy change. I am like Martha Stewart knitting, crocheting, and cooking stuff on a regular basis. "ITS SMOOTHIE TIME BITCHES!" Gosh I have always wanted to say that out loud! haha Anyway, my smoothies are officially as good as Cec's. Thank you very much, I have mastered the art. I am proud... :) I learn from the best I suppose!

My roommates are pretty awesome, I kinda lucked out. They are all super chill however I am the oldest- which feels strange. I mean hell.. I am only 26. But, alas.. 26 means it is you know family time. I should be like a mom or something right? Something along those lines... it is coming eventually. Be patient Jenna... patience is a virtue, right? Yeah.

This blog is so random tonight, I guess pouring random things out just feels completely necessary tonight. I need someone to piss me off to the point that I base an entire blog just about them, without of course, ever saying their name. Oh the joys of the internet.

Class is at 8:30 in the morning.. Forensic Science. Why? Why you ask? I will tell you why, because my advisor said "WE REALLY NEED TO GET YOU IN THAT CLASS!!" Who the hell knows why exactly, however, who am I to question him? He knows best... I think.  So bed time was an hour ago, but I had a wild hair to go to walmart. Which means bed time is now.. so I am done. Good night.

Until next time.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment