Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thoughts...

Just a few thoughts for the night:


  • I need to go to the gym again. I feel huge. Strange, yeah? I always feel amazing when I have a schedule, so I will get that in place once I get back to Cedar.
  • I picked up two bad habits recently, and I quit them just as quickly as I picked them back up. Amazing the will power we hold inside of us. 
  • I need to smile more. You never know how much a smile can help someone who has a heart full of hurt. 
  • Netflix really needs to list season 3 of Sister Wives- I am just a little bit aggravated that they are taking so long.
  • I am beyond ready for the holidays, however Thanksgiving may be lonely. I have yet to make plans, and I will still be in Cedar. I am not inviting myself anywhere, I will not create a burden on anyone. It may just be me, myself and I that day.
  • I love the song Roslyn- Bon Iver & St. Vincent. I have had it on repeat for days. 
  • I have really missed my family and friends in Alabama, but I definitely do not miss the drama that is associated with this place. I remember why I was okay to move- however it does not make living so far from my Mom any easier. I miss her like crazy.
  • Speaking of my Mom, I am super happy that she is so accepting of me and my beliefs. She has made my decisions easier and she is truly an amazing person.
  • For some reason, hitting the age of 26 has made me baby hungry like crazy. I know things will come in Heavenly Fathers time, however I am human and I am impatient I suppose. I want a family to call my own more than anything- I am ready to be a mom.
  • I made around $100 too much last year to receive a full pell grant. Well that just sucks.
  • School is starting soon, I have around 5 semesters before I graduate with my Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. :)
  • I miss the mountains in northern Utah, but I love the red rock in southern Utah more.
  • Sometimes I wonder about Logan, and what could have happened there- and then I remember all of the things that pointed to Cedar and I know that I made the right choice. It is just hard because I have no friends there, and it makes it less exciting to come back from a place where I know everyone, to somewhere I know no one. 
  • I need to see a chiropractor like now. :)
  • My moms little dog is going to mourn so bad when I leave, just like he did last time. I really hate that he does that, and feels so bad. I also know it is crazy to feel that way about a dog, but I grew up the past 10 years with him- its hard not to have an attachment. 
  • Mostly this is a list of the things I need to do. I am content with that. 
Until next time.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment