Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Free.

For the first time in my life I have a set goal. A huge set goal. I know what I want and I know now what I need to do to get it. I feel so accomplished. It is true that I have been on an emotional roller coaster for a while, it sucks but hey that is life. My goal seems so clear in the distance however I am VERY aware of what I need to do to face the challenges that will come my way. It is so nice to have that goal in sight.

Time. Things take time. My goal, my aspirations, my happiness.. all are things that will take time to achieve. I am happy with the recent changes in my life and more specifically the people that have entered my life that have taught me more than any book I could ever read. People who put an extra ripple in the pool of life.

So now I will proceed with the things that truly make me happy, and the things that I know in my heart are true. I feel free.. I am not going to lie, it is a wonderful feeling.  :)

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment