Thursday, June 7, 2012

2 Years. 100 pounds. Roll Tide.

So much has happened lately!! Where do I begin? Well for starters, yesterday, June 6th 2012 was my two year membership date in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Time sure flies! I can't believe that it has been 2 years already. So much has happened. I lost everything, moved to Utah, gained everything and now I am happy and content with my life. I mean obviously there are things that I wish would change... like getting a job. Yeah I really need one of those. :) Yesterday I also jumped off of my 3 week plateau for weight loss. I have officially lost 100 pounds since moving to Utah. My clothes fall off of me, so to Plato's Closet I go- wardrobe in hand.






 The only thing that didn't change too much are my shoes. I lied. Those changed too. Have you SAW my 5 inch heels??! No? Okay let me show you...






Yeah.. excuse my language but they are bad ass.


Anyway.. So my move to Logan, Utah is coming up very soon. I am pretty excited about it to be honest! It is going to be good. The only thing that kind of sucks is the fact that my friends are here. It makes me sad to be so far from them, however it is not like they are a million miles away and I FULLY plan on hanging out a bit through out the semester. I really need to focus on my studies- and as far as the summer semester goes I need straight A's. So over the past couple of days I busted out a 5 page paper that I will be turning in today. Success!!!


Oh I started crocheting again. Mariah asked me to crochet a pair of earrings for her boyfriends mom for a birthday gift.. and this is my finished product. :)


I am going home in August! August 11th to be exact! ROLL TIDE! I am so excited to see my friends and family before the semester starts- it is going to work out so well! It is going to be strange to be back home.. last time I was there I had no friends.. well I had like 2. My husband had just left me and I had lost nearly everything. I can't not wait to see the members of the Cullman Ward!!! They are all so amazing! So I worked it out that I will have two sundays there, so I will get to visit with everyone. It will be a nice breath of fresh air before I go back to Utah State in the Fall.


Classes start August 27th.. I don't know if I am prepared! lol.. it will be so good though! Oh yeah, just to point out, we all know how much I love the gym, well now my love has extended. My heart has been taken by Zumba. Yeah. Pretty much the best thing ever. I am telling you right now, I better have a good Zumba instructor in Logan or I will be driving to Orem 3 days a week. HAHAHA! Just kidding.. who has the money for that honestly.


Anyway, I am going to get ready for class- but I just wanted to post a little update. :)


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jenna! I am SO proud of you in all of your successes! Hooray For Israel! You are doing so fantastic. I miss you here at work. I miss our conversations. We must play soon yes? ZUMBA!! You are wonderful. Never forget! You are an angel and inspiration to so many people and remember that that influence is ETERNAL! Just like the Prophets of the Book of Mormon whose words continue to testify and to touch people your influence and what you are doing now and the people you come in contact with will set things in motion for Eternity! "Deep within you is the strength to bear anything, the nobility to be willing to do so, and the intelligence to create magnificently and beautifully come what may." - Margery Wilson, 1917.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Nikki I love you! Yes Zumba really REALLY soon!! You are such an angel in my life I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete