Friday, January 27, 2012

Cars, Jobs and Friends.. Oh My!

So much has happened the past two weeks. Firstly, I quit my job at Ancestry.com. I felt such a wave of relief when I told my manager that I was leaving. After the new management came in and took over, I was broken every day, and I was at my wits end. I'm being honest when I say that I was suffocating. So I started at a credit card processing company with a friend I am in the Relief Society presidency with. It is a good job, 40 solid hours a week and no risk of getting fired. Its a good feeling.


Secondly, I bought a new car. I let my other car go and jumped into a 2007 Chevy Cobalt. It is a cute little black 4 door. I love it. It has a steering issue that is getting fixed this next week by my good friend David. I just think the world of him, his amazing wife Cecily and their two boys. They have became some of the most amazing people I have ever met. The lord has truly blessed me! ..and I know that they will probably read this, being avid followers of my blog and what not. lol But I meant every word. ;)


Thirdly, I start my liquid diet in less than 2 weeks. February 1st- no more solids until after my surgery. It is coming up so fast. I am so excited though, I get to start my new life- the only bad thing is coming up with the money to buy all new clothes haha.. like I will have a problem with that! It will be nice to be able to "double my wardrobe" as Becky calls it. She thinks that my clothes will be her clothes and vice versa haha... she is too cute. My moms ticket has been purchased and she will be here on the 13th of February. I am very excited to see her! I miss her so much.


I have met a few new people lately that I am excited to have in my life. You hit a point where you don't think anyone else could come into your life and bless you more than you have already and you are proven wrong every time. I am so thankful for the friends that I have, including my new ones. The spiritual beacons in my life-  I honestly don't know how I made it this long with out them. 


Life is really turning around. I feel like my head is spinning, it is crazy! Maybe that is why I am keeping a headache, or maybe its because my glasses are not strong enough.. yeah thats probably it.  But I just wanted to update those that read this blog. Its been a pretty insane couple of weeks, but even more so to think that it's not even close to being over. 


So, until next time.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment