Tuesday, July 20, 2010

..and then..... ME!

I am happier in the winter.
I am allergic to the sun.
I am afraid of dark water, more specifically cold icy dark water.
I was afraid of my dad almost my entire life.
I was born 6 weeks early.
I don't tolerate abuse.
I can crochet.
I am allergic to cats, even though I have one.
It took me a year to learn how to walk in heels properly.
I absolutely HATE Starfruit.
I love the smell of winter: Cold air and cinnamon.
I am a fire bug. I love fireworks.
I am a purse addict.
I have spent over 300 bucks on a purse and a wallet.
I didn't eat hot dogs for 5 years.
I have never ate anything pickled except for pickles themselves.
I rode an air plane by my self since I was 5 years old.
I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters. 2 half brothers, 2 step brothers, 1 half sister, 3 step sisters.
I have been in 2 car accidents in my life.
I love candles.
I question my own decisions every day.
I am never satisfied.
I believe in true love.
I swallow backwards. Meaning my tongue, when swallowing, moves in the opposite direction.
I have nightmares almost every time I go to sleep, and most of them are extremely vivid.
I have only rode a horse once in my life.
I love hammered silver.
When given a choice, it can take me hours to choose.
I fell in love for the first time at 16.
Even though my grandmother died when I was 5, I can still remember the lines on her face.
I have a hard time subtracting.
I hate just about every picture I am in.
I love to swim and rollerblade.
I have went to about 10 different schools.
I lose everything.
I am slightly hard of hearing.
I have short term memory loss worse than anyone my age.
I love Coldplay, and I have decided that they are Musical Geniuses.
I hate clowns.
I am afraid of the dark.
I love rollercoasters.
I love to learn.
I make myself laugh daily with my stupidity.
I don't know what I am talking about half of the time.
I normally can see through people, and their lies.
I don't trust anyone- not even myself.
I have had my heart broken twice.
I want a fennic fox for a pet and WILL own one, one day.
I have an amazing dream for my life but I constantly question if it will ever happen.
I hate being alone.
I check my back seat every time I get in my car.
I am afraid of the interstate.
I don't know what I would do without my Mom.
I had a stuffed cat that my mamaw gave to me. It was the last thing she gave to me before she died. I slept with it every night, and still probably would if it would not have disappeared.
I keep my feet out of the covers when I sleep.
Crying babies give me the worst anxiety ever.
I am quick to jump to conclusions.
I think everyone has a secret.
I find other people's lives interesting. and I want to know all that I can about them.
I had a thick northern accent until I got made fun of. Then I tried to hard to fit in, which made me sound strange.
I can't stand U2, Bon Jovi and Saving Abel.
Devon Sawa was my first celebrity crush.
I am a republican but I liked Clinton.
I hate people who are shallow.
I tell people to grow up, but I really should take my own advice.
i I think I am commitment challenged.
I can handle a shot when I am by myself, but if my mom is in the room, I will cry.
When I am around my Papaw, I feel like a little kid again.
I cry about pretty much everything.
I love Love Stories, but cry because I wish I was that lucky.
I can't read directions very well
I hate when people lie to me. It is the biggest pet peeve that I have.
I try to change myself to fit other people way too much.
I sit and listen to calming/sad music until I cry almost weekly just to let things out.
No one knows what an emotional rollercoaster that I am on, because I don't like talking about it.
I wish people asked more about me, i wish they found me as interesting as I find them.
I apparently have a twin in Cullman, we look so much alike that it fooled my own sister, and just about fooled my Mom.
I hate falling in love, because it never works out.
I love looking at pictures, and I could do it all day.
I am awkward most of the time.
I sometimes wish I was someone else.
I don't like spook houses or scary movies.
I can't stand people who make fun of other people because they are different than them.
I love dry humor.
If i hear about someone making a comment about someone being bigger than them, they lose all of my respect- forever.
I cheered in highschool 10-12 grade.
I marched in band in 9th grade.
I play the flute.
I sing- all the time.
I love surprises, even though I say I hate them.
I sing to my animals- usually something by Lifehouse.
I have danced with my dog.
I love the idea of love.
I miss so many people to the point of crying.
I like to wake up early but I have a hard time doing it.
I have played Halo for a total of 12 hours straight.
I think that I have the best Mom in the world, and no matter how much someone talks about how amazing their parents are, I still think that my Mom is the best thing in this world.
I became best friends with the first girl my ex cheated on me with.
Two of my closest friends are missionaries.
I don't know what else to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment