Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Politics. Here we go.

I posted this on Facebook, but felt it would be more appropriate for my blog. Enjoy my political rant for a moment. :)

Next time I hear someone say "Oh you just voted for Romney because he is Mormon.." I am going to snap. What I am about to say is no different than what you cray crays that think I am part of a cult and or brainwashed because I am Mormon have said to me. So don't come flying off the handle about how I am racist or a holy roller. I have an opinion and because my news feed has been blasted with crap for the past few months- I am going to take the time and post my opinion, you know, while I still can.

How about you guys look at the exit polls. If you guys wanna throw out racism and the like, look at this : Black males for Obama-88% Romney-11% Black women for Obama-96% Romney-3%. This may be offensive to some- and if it is, delete me. I could care less. But what the hell is that? You are going to tell me that you voted for the idiot because he is BLACK? I actually always vote republican (yes it is a perk that he is Mormon in my opinion but only because he utilizes his relationship with GOD in his daily tasks- he could be protestant for all I care as long as he at least has a relationship with God), and had Obama been republican then I am sure people would have still voted on him based solely on his skin color. Give me a break.

Oh I also want to point out that people with a lower education status (not college graduates and above) voted more for Obama than Romney. Thats right.. lets just let the government give us money so we can dip more into a recession because people are too damn lazy to get a real education and work for what they have.

I would like to take your minds back to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment